Friday, March 21, 2008

Milestone!


Everyone! Let's celebrate me!

The last post was my official 100th post! Not only that, I have now hit the 1000 pages viewed mark!

Here are some other notable milestones I have recently reached:

1) Mother has been sober for 14 days now - that's 2 consecutive weeks.
2) I haven't menstruated in 23 days!
3) I still have a robotic hand!
4) I have now attended 10 psychotherapy sessions with a man who thinks I have a personality disorder!
5) I have been officially diagnosed with personality disorder for the past 48 days!
6) No one has one the "Dear Mr. Jesus" contest yet!
7) I only have 4 plastic novelty hook and ...Diet Soap butter knife sets left!
8) I now own two copies of Richard Marx's autobiography, Life on the Dotted Line, both given as gag gifts from my dumb frends.
9) Honey Nut Cheerios are the new Cinnamon Toast Crunches.
10) I can't tell when healthcare professionals are hitting on me versus just doing their job!

Well, let's hope there's 100 more posts to celebrate. Send me a congratulations comment and you just might find yourself in the drawing for a plastic novelty hook and butter knife set poorly autographed by yours truly.

Love and rockets.

1 comment:

Pat Jenkins said...

congrtaulations on your biological stoppages, and of course your 100 posts. very well done!!!