Saturday, September 22, 2007

Parallel Universe


Readers of ...Diet Soap have been following Zsa Zsa Gabor's legal troubles with the tenacity of an army of meat ants in the presence of a Leaf Hopper. It is with great sadness, then, that I have the duty to inform my readers that Zsa Zsa and her 9th husband, Frederic "Freddy V." Von Anhalt, voluntarily dismissed their lawsuit against Zsa Zsa's daughter, Francesca Hilton, late last week. Readers of ...Diet Soap first became intrigued by the case when they noticed eerie similarities between the rocky financial relationship of Gabor and Hilton and the rocky house cleaning relationship between Mother and myself. Mother, too, dropped her informal complaints against yours truly when she came to the realization that I have a hook for one of my hands and I simply can't lift the 200-fucking-pound ancient Hoover UP THE FUCKING STAIRS BY MYSELF!

1 comment:

The Calling Card Man said...

I hate to burst you bubble Duster, but the tiny vacuum weighs all of 20, 25 lbs at most. You just weak, lovely lady. Exercise your biceps, Babee!