Saturday, September 15, 2007

Close your eyes, Billy.


Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are approaching 35,000 feet in the air and we're midway through our journey today. If you look to your left, you should be able to see the city of Whistler just on the horizon. If you look to your right - HELLO! Well, hi there. I'm the Captain. What's your name? Kyla, hmmm, that's a nice name. No, I'm not staring at your breasts. That's crazy! I was just, uh, thinking that you should, uh, wear a name tag so people can - what? No, it's on autopilot. Oh, okay. Talk to you later? Hey, maybe you could, if you wanted, put this blanket on so - it's just kinda distracting and... Whatever, it's cool. We're cool, right? I HEARD YOU! I SAID I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND! Jesus, do you believe that? Anyway, I gotta get back to work, but, hey, if you write your number on this napkin, maybe we can... No, that's just turbulence. Alright, but I'll keep my eyes open for you after the flight, 'kay? Kewl.

1 comment:

The Calling Card Man said...

Yes, I stare. and Yes, I oogle. Yes, Yes, Yes!

Sorry. Too much cancer radiation treatment.