Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Looking for Mr. Goodman


Seeing my shrink tomorrow. I am totally obsessing about what I should wear. Does it really matter? Of course it does. Dr. Dreamy is a psychologist. He'll probably notice every single detail, right down to my missing hand. I bet you he insists that I discuss "the accident" with him.

Question for my readers: Should I or shouldn't I tell him. I've only discussed it with the police detective at the time and I don't even really remember that interview.

Question #2 for my readers: Why does it matter how I lost my hand? I just want a new prosthetic; is this whole consultation even relevant? Is this a mental capacity issue? Does Dr. Ass-Ram think I'm incompetent?

Question #3 for my readers: What the fuck?

Question #4 for my readers: I'm thinking of wearing an old bridesmaid dress that's sea foam green with a big bow in back along with my Israeli combat boots. Too much?

Peas and Carrots.

1 comment:

The Calling Card Man said...

Duster,
What was that about wearing what??
More than likely anything you wear will be sexy. Combat boots, eh? Oh yeahhh!