Sunday, September 16, 2007

Paging Dr. Ass-Ram


So get this. I didn't even want to see Dr. Ashram. I only went because a) Mother dropped $60K on this iLimb, b) the iLimb appears to be kick-ass, and 3) I thought he might know something about my father's demise. Well, before he'll go any further with my consultation, he is making me see a fucking psychologist. "It's a normal step in the process," according to my quack. Please, God, let me hear the psychologist say, "Tell me about your mother." I bet you I can make him cry.

2 comments:

No Milk Please said...

you should have barbara walters' job. i hear rosie thinks she's too old to make people cry anymore... :P

Crommett said...

Thankyou for your advice. It actually was really helpful. I know that I will get through it all, but its so great to have people bring me back down and help me to realize that it will all be fine if I follow my own path.