Saturday, August 25, 2007

Erectrex Testimonials

...Diet Soap recently received a large shipment of NASCAR-related penis
pills and we took to the street to find out what the man-on-the-street had to
say about it.

Here's just a sample of what real youths are saying about Erectrex, the new
male enhancement supplement from VitaGo!!!

"I can tell it works! If I put my head closer to my dong than usual, it looks
BIGGER!!!"
Oliver Duster, Publisher

"It works. The harder I rub this Erectrex shit on my dick, the bigger it gets -
bigger and BLUER!!! Thanks, Erectrex!!!"
Isaac S. Adams, Youth

"Being incredibly insecure has never been easier!!!"
Buster I. Gaines, Gangly Youth

I've studied the biomechanics of Erectrex and all it appears to do is
encourage unnatural water retention, not just in the penis, but in the
surrounding tissues. Which my wife likes - she likes it A LOT!!!
Thanks, Erectrex!!!"
David I. Kendrick, Director of Harvard Pharmaceutical Reseach
and Bioinformatics
Department

"I can't wait for Oliver to come over so he can give me his opinion.
Maybe he can order the 30 day free trial for me. Is it bigger? I don't
know. But my goo tastes like blueberries - which is most definitely
NOT different."
Harvey E. Draven, David I. Kendrick's Interweb Alias

[Read the first letter of each name for an additional surprise!]


No comments: