Saturday, August 25, 2007

Diet Soap Launches!


Today is the day that literally several of you have been waiting for - the launch of Diet Soap. What is Diet Soap and where can I get my hand and artificial hand on it? What a strange question for me to be asking since I am the creator and financier behind this endeavor. Well, I'll answer myself with the hope that this answer will provide an answer for other manually-impaired readers.

Diet Soap is a blog formally titled Standing in Line to Die that taught us to laugh in the face of death. Standing was never actually written down anywhere and existed only in my mind; it was discontinued before it began as I realized that I actually am quite afraid of death and I couldn't live the lie any longer.

The new blog, the one you are reading now, is typed with the use of my one good hand. What can you look forward to reading about in Diet Soap? In this blog you will find a mish-mash mix-em-up array of topics from indie rock to one-handed driving tips. Which hand, you ask? You'll have to keep reading to find out.

I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and thus began the great saga of diet duster and her wacky hand. sadly, the real diet soap is a sick revolutionary 'zine that has been added to my favo's. your blog has been added to my huevo's. look it up, asshole.
yours,
R to the C