Friday, October 19, 2007

Paging Dr. Ass-Ram

"Hey, Olive. Who the fuck is this? Dr. Ashram calling. I swear I had to consciously remind myself not to call him Ass-ram. How's my favorite patient? Who is this guy?"

"Fine."

"How's PT going? I understand there was a problem with Dr. Sanabel? Creepy PT who wanted me to change into a gown. I refused."

"He wanted me to change into a gown. I refused. I thought it was unnecessary. You did the procedure by asking me to roll up my sleeve. I thought the guy was creepy. Dr. Chang non-creepy female PT is working out fine. Only 4 more to go, she says."

"Any swelling, discomfort, discolouration, or seepage? Have you been looking at my vagina?"

"No, it's fine."

"Great. I'll want to see you once more after PT is finished, but call beforehand if you have any problems. 'Kay?"

Great. Another normal conversation with a former adversary. Do I need to re-think his secret nickname too? Nah.

Oh, also, I got to see my psychological evaluation report... I'll hit the high points next post.

1 comment:

The Calling Card Man said...

I think I got it. What's that part about your vagina again? Don't leave me hanging!!!!