Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mmmm....tasty!


I am sure I could make millions if I could convince Pez Candy, Inc. to manufacture a new kind of Pez - Mario Lo-Pez.

I have this friend named Jorges whom I met in Antigua like 5 or 6 years ago during the most recent deposition. I told him this idea and he said, "So, would you want it designed so the Pez came out of his mouth so you could fantasize that the candy was his tongue?"

I said, "So I could fantasize about ripping his re-generating tongue out with my teeth?"

"Well you could have his whole head tip back and the candy would come out of his neck."

"Like I'm licking his tracheotomy site?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Can we have him drop his pants and have the candy come out of his jeans?"

"You're gonna eat his candy shite?"

I swear to God.

2 comments:

The Calling Card Man said...

Duster,
I getting just a little jealous.
HBM

Anonymous said...

duster, can i subscribe to your blog so i don't'have to come to your website every time? i'm tired of my fatass fingers leading me to dietspot instead of dietsoap as i mash the keyboard. who designed this intricate keyboard? korean acrobats? it's worse than playing risk. sorry i can't play, i didn't bring my fuck**g tweezers. stupid kids.