Thursday, February 12, 2009

...all the way home!


So med school may have been a failed experiment. Turns out I don't like touching people, talking to people, debating with people, or being with people. I'll give it one more semester and then we'll see. I am enjoying biochemistry...

Anyhoo, I took a few days off to just laze about... Mother and Bernard are part of this local consortium to attract (trick) high profile classical musicians to our city. BTW, they come here already so I don't know what the consortium actually does. Okay, I know. They get drunk at expensive restaurants and gossip about Qian Zhou's hairstyle.

So, all alone in the flat and what do I see? Mums bought Olive a Wii for Christmas and he never took it home. With my one real hand and my one robotic hand, however, I couldn't get the fudger out of the box. So with my keen medical mind I decided to take off my iLimb and reattach my old prosthetic hook and then I went medieval on that mofo. The end result is pictured here.

I got a 135 my first time bowling, which I'm sure no one has ever come close to matching.

I did make a Mii and I will post it here later so my fans can feel like they're part of the O.D. experience. I will not think twice about you, however, except when I am in Anatomy class.

I am cold and scared,

Olive

No comments: