Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ask Olive!

Hey, Olive.

I'm a long time fan, first time writer. Your absence has been sorely missed (or something). Where have you been? What is happening with you? I can't go on without knowing if you're ever coming back or not!!! Please write back soon. The men in suits have been following me for days. I fear they may [Editor's Note: This letter abruptly ended and is reprinted here in it's entirety.]

Dear 'I fear they may',

Why don't you read my older posts before you ask your dumb-ass questions. I have been in medical school. I did well, but I hate it. Therefore, I have decided to take a year off to count my large inheritance, attend every classical music concert I can, make fun of Mum, and return to service as an iReporter and cultural watch dog.

In the next several weeks, I will be posting several examples of bad short-fiction for your enjoyment. Please to enjoy.

Yours,

Olive D.

No comments: